Jan's News & Updates

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coolest Tote Bag Mom

This tote bag definitely makes me the Coolest Woman on the Planet and my granddaughter agrees! That's all the reinforcement I need! When the kids suggested I come up with a Valentine's Day Tote Bag for Gramma's I could hardly wait to get to my design program. I love artsy designs and my granddaughter is a major source of inspiration. I loved the idea of a tote bag with something about my Lizzie on it. She's my special Angel.

Stick figures are always appropriate and anything with a heart in it reminds me of grammar school Valentine's Day Projects.

Remember playing post office in grammar school and creating those awesome valentines with spongy folded paper arms and legs attached to hearts? They always looked so cute. My favorite ones were made with paper heart doilies and silver glitter. My first grade teacher always gave us suckers to include with the valentines when we put them in our Post Office.

So, if you're still looking for a spiffy cool Valentine's Tote Bag, or maybe you just want a Tote Bag that says how much you love your little Angel, this is definitely the bag for you.

1 comment:

  1. I see this blog going places, neet idea for a blog. you should connect with bloggers who knit or crochet their own handbags there's a lot of them out there. my grandmother once made a purse from the seat of a pair of jeans and left the pockets attached.

    ReplyDelete

TheBlogFrog Widget