Jan's News & Updates

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Bag is Important - Fashion Statements

Today, I went searching the Internet for blogs about hand bags, home made, specialty bags, and those carry alls we ladies love to stuff and swing over our shoulders. Nobody seemed to have what I was looking for, but, I ran into a lady who said she loved the concept and would consider making several bags for me, using the suggestions I offered. So, since she's making and sending me samples of the bags over the next several weeks. I'll have a few spectacular bags to give away as they arrive.

But, here I go thinking again... really a dangerous thing to do. If I'm going to give away spectacular handbags, there should be some spectacular women who receive them. If you're a spectacular woman, and I bet you can think of some special something that makes you spectacular, or of someone you know who is a spectacular woman who will be worthy of a spectacular handbag created specifically for you.

Come on ladies, these bags will be designed with a woman-on-the go in mind. roomy and strong enough to carry your laptop if you'd like and yet, light weight enough to carry around your most precious cargo. We all have those important things stuffed in our bags, along with the grocery list, the wallet and the all important necessities.

How many of you still carry party favors in your handbag?

What about pictures of your kids or grandbabies? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you had a bag big enough to tuck in a small photo book? How about a toy or two? What about a bag big enough to carry your keys and your wallet, and still have enough room to toss in a library book and a light jacket, without being so heavy you can't swing it over your shoulder and take off running if you have to?

Ladies, leave a comment and tell me why YOU are deserving of a spectacular hand bag!

1 comment:

  1. Ladies, the first bag arrived earlier today - I'll be posting some photos very soon - but let me tell you, I kept this one for myself to try out and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

TheBlogFrog Widget