Jan's News & Updates

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

37 Things to Share

37 Things....Share Share Share
Share ODD things about you! If you opened this, leave a comment so I can find you and then COPY and FILL IT OUT, post it on your blog! Learn 37 things about your friends, and let them learn 37 things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends!!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Oh yeah, on a steak or on a salad.

2. Have you ever smoked? Nope, never.

3. Do you own a gun? You bet your bootie I own one, and know how to shoot it too.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Black Cherry, but I rarely drink it.

5. Favorite Kid Meal? Meatloaf and mashed potatoes with catsup

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them, loaded with everything. Chicago style with coleslaw and chili?

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life - anything with a Christmas Theme.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE!!! with cream, no sugar or English Tea

9. Can you do push ups? How many?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A diamond necklace I got for Christmas one year. The memory is special. It came wrapped in blue paper with a tiny silver bow and I can still remember the feeling of opening it on Christmas morning with everyone there.

11. Favorite hobby? Dancing - crocheting, painting, or writing.

12. Do you have A. D. D? Probably, but I probably misplaced it. What was I doing?

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses

14. Middle name? Dorine

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish Kenton felt better, he's been really sick with this crap. I should be sleeping, but I'm probably not going to get much sleep tonight. Another cup of tea would warm me up.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink daily: Tea, Water, Juice

17. Current worry? Kenton... That's why I'm up this early.

18. Current hate right now? Current political direction of the nation.

19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my kids and granddaughter.

20. How did you bring in the new year? With the kids and some friends at church.

21. Where would you like to go? Denver.

22. Name three people who will complete this: ?, ?, ?

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I don't wear them often though.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? pink

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not so much.

26. Can you whistle? No.

27. Where are you now? At home

28. Would you be a pirate? Um... probably not.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower. Prayer or thinking, either one probably dangerous.

30. Favorite daytime activity? working or shopping. I love my job and I've always enjoyed shopping.

31. Favorite outdoor activity? Picnic or hiking in the mountains. I love playing at the park too.

32. What is in your pocket right now? Nada

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My son showing me how to connect his spots and make the big dipper on his chest. Even sick, he's a hoot!

34. What vehicle do you drive? Dodge Caravan - my mobile carry all.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm November 2 of 2004. OUCH!

36. Do you love where you live? Yes! Both Denver and Lamar.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheBlogFrog Widget