Jan's News & Updates

Monday, January 26, 2009

Leave A Comment - Please

Some days, I write the best articles and nobody comments. It's not a really big thing, but just a little comment when people stop by means a lot. I enjoy reading your comments and hearing what you think about my projects and ideas. It's important to me to hear from you, so I know what you want to hear about. Write a comment.

Nothing big or incredible, and feel free to leave a link. I know there's a lot of traffic through my blogs, I hear about it via email. With more than two thousand emails a day, I KNOW I'm getting traffic. Your links are appreciated!

Be kind and be classy, one or two relevant links goes a long way to making our blog traffic aware of other sites and information along the lines of what they're seeking. And please no unpleasant links. I'd have to delete those.

If you find something you like, either here or at Mom 4 Biz let me know. Write about my blogs and post a link back, it'll get you a blog review and comments, as well as links from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheBlogFrog Widget